Doodle By Number For Holiday Lovers
- Improved focus – doodling is known to be the most accessible way of helping the mind relax so it can process information
- Helps to manage emotions – doodling is a safe method to process emotions, converting negative feelings into neutral, without judgement
- Greater productivity – doodling diverts the mind easily, and within five minutes can completely refuel much needed energy and a sense of clarity
- The act of doodling while listening reinforces the brain to pay attention
- Creative freedom – doodling helps connect seemingly disparate ideas come together for increased innovation and new ideas
- Playfulness – the opposite of play isn’t work, it’s depression. Playfulness in life, including work, increases satisfaction and purpose.