Broody Hen Face Mask XS
Locally made 100% Cotton, double sided, fun fabrics non-medical face masks!
Made from fabric scraps left over from quilting.
*this mask does not replace a medical grade mask*
- Avoid touching mask while wearing it. Try to handle it only by the ear loops. To safely remove it, remove both ear loops, fold in half and put in a bag or basket.
- Wash hands before and after touching mask and filter inserts. Filters can be paper towel, coffee filters or medical grade filters. Cut filter to size, roll up, insert into the slit and spread out evenly in between fabric layers. Dispose of filters after each use.
- Wash masks with soap and hot water in between each use
- Keep mask dry
- Wear mask with the filter slit at the bottom (at your chin)
- Make sure to only wear one side of the fun fabrics facing out at a time, only switch to alternative side of mask after washing.